Thursday, September 24, 2009

Part of the curse of being a Fallen Faerie is the Curse of the Inverse, which works in this way... everything a faerie is, I was, but since this past has been (at least attempted to have been) removed from my very existance, I am now the opposite of these things. For example, faeries can, quite obviously, fly. My feet, however, are subject to gravitational pull. Additionally, I have such a paralyzing fear of heights that when the bus drives across an overpass, I cannot help but
1-stop breathing
2-tense up
3-close my eyes
until it is all over. How embarrassing for a flying faerie!

*disclaimer- one has to be given some allowance in such cases, for buses are tall and tippy, bus drivers quite often insane, and speed is altered when up in the sky so that 55 miles per hour looks more like 90*

No comments:

Post a Comment